about fireclay communication
We work with clients who understand that building a great organization depends on great internal communication: communication that creates the environment for success, unites people through change, and equips and empowers leaders and employees to bring strategy to life.
Because internal communication is what we live and breathe every day, we bring the specialized expertise, attention, curiosity and conviction that it so deserves.
Organizations turn to Fireclay when they need help aligning leaders and employees around transformative change; articulating a clear, compelling organizational story; or creating action on a specific change initiative or strategy. We have:
- Driven communication strategy for large-scale change at a leading health system
- Uncovered and articulated the employment brand story to guide a global corporation's recruitment and retention efforts.
- Developed internal communication strategy for an employee benefits management company that dramatically grew in size and complexity after an acquisition.
- Worked with a Fortune 5 company to advance internal communication capabilities across the organization
- Helped a global engineering firm engage its workforce around a new way of working
- Designed the internal communication function—from the ground up—for an internationally-renowned children’s hospital
Fireclay was founded by Laura Wegscheid, who has lived her career leading strategic communication efforts in fields as complex as healthcare, energy and education.